Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Oh, Hello!

Hi there.  It's me.  I am alive.  I don't have much to say.  My excuses are futile.  I HAVE been thinking a lot about all the packing I have to do.  We have to vacate the premises in 18 days to make way  for some fancy opera director and her family to call this place home.  We moved in here only 6 months ago and yet there is so much stuff....Luckily, we have a lot of closets.  Closets that will soon have locks on them :)

Anywho, I thought I'd share 2 new blogs with you.  This is what I'm doing when I should be packing.....

Emily Henderson - Yes, I talk about her way too much lately.  Girl crush?  Maybe.  She talks a lot about her episodes in recent posts, but if you have the patience to scroll through the older posts to before the show aired, you'll find some awesome flea market finds, etc.  She is one witty gal.   We could have very interesting conversations speaking in abbreviations.  I think she is totes adorbes.

The Brick House - Again, wit + flea market finds = love

1 comment: