Monday, January 25, 2010

A Different Kind of Revival

Please bear with me.  I know I have neglected this blog, but there were a few other details in my life that needed addressing.

Of note:  We got the house!  I may just have to bore you with lots of inspirational photos and renovation before and afters from here on out.  The gut project starts May 1st.  Let the planning begin!

Let's start with the kitchen.  White Carrera marble counters, white farm sink, stainless steel appliances, grey painted cabinets.......


image

Courtesy of Cote de Texas

Minus the kitchen island, because our space is not that big.  Dinner parties are a big priority so we are foregoing the island for a large farm table.  Thoughts on this?



Next stop, bathroom.  I'd love suggestions and photos/links.

3 comments:

  1. I was just this morning wondering where you had got to:o)
    How exciting getting a new house. Do feel free to "bore" us with loads of ideas, developments etc!!!
    Those green and white stripe chairs in your sidebar are fabulous!
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOP WOOP!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!! Before and Afters! Before and Afters!!!

    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the kitchen will look amazing with those pendants hanging over your farm table. You should add Restoration Hardware's Gilmore pulls in Antique Brass or the traditional glass knobs with antique brass hardware. It will be a great compliment to the lights and the whole kitchen! Can't wait to visit!
    -Sassy

    ReplyDelete