Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Blog Shout Out

Monday's post was dedicated to Wendy.  She ran her best time (4:41) in one of the most challenging marathon courses out there.  She is a constant inspiration and I owe ever stride to her.  Not sure how she got me out there, but I've been addicted to running ever since.  You rock!

Today's post is dedicated to my new friend, Ange, at "Chair Up".  Ange is one of my biggest cheerleaders.  Just when I think no one is reading, her blog comments always make me smile.  We have a lot in common and I'm hoping for an invite to Australia soon.  I was lucky enough to visit that great country during the 2000 summer Olympics and immediately fell in love.  She tackles much bigger pieces than I do and always makes it look easy.  Check out that gray couch!  I know she will be a constant source of inspiration and solutions for my future projects.  Thanks Ange!!

1 comment:

  1. Well thanks Katie, reading this was such a pleasant surprise!! Consider yourself invited to Aus by the way. I'd love to show you around the Gold Coast:o)
    Those photos your friend took of you sure have the WOW factor, you look fantastic!
    Happy packing!
    Angex

    ReplyDelete