Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Collection of Chairs

Holy Moly.......

As I start to think about decorating the new house, I am amazed at the items I already amassed (and projects that need completing)
Set of 2
These will be painted white and recovered in something.  They'll sit by the fireplace and act as the head dining chairs when needed
Hmmm.......who knows?

Hopefully these will fit in the master bedroom by the fireplace

Office chairs


Dining Room chairs (set of 4):

Will eventually look like this:


Well, we had a boy so this will add some color to the foyer....maybe

Do you want any of them?

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, love.

    I wish I had room for the dining chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks. flip chair review

    ReplyDelete