Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kitchen Preview

It's been ages since I got over to the house!  And, I can finally see it all coming together.

The kitchen cabinets are almost done....


The refrigerator will go in the big open space


Hi Quinn!

I'm almost 100% sure that we'll use these for the drawer handles.

Pipeline Handle

Now we just have to decide about the pulls for the cabinets....

And after a lot of searching, we finally found a white/grey granite that we like.  Marble is the better choice for the coloring we wanted, but not ideal for potential renters in a few years = very porous, etc.

"Super White"

Can you see my vision?

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! Things look great!! I can't wait to see it in person sometime! And of course Quinn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I can see your vision and I LOVE IT! Keep the posts coming :o)
    Angex

    ReplyDelete