Monday, July 12, 2010

Keep Calm, Etc

How did it get to be Monday afternoon already??  I have some pics of the house but still have to get them on my computer.

For now, please enjoy some online shopping.  Urban Outfitters has really stepped it up lately.  I wish I still lived in Boston and could find these items in their basement sale section in a few weeks for a fraction of the price.

$8.00!!  Would make a great gift to cheer up a friend's day

Add this to a baby shower gift so the mom-to-be has a chic way of storing her prenatal vitamins by the bed


Bar Carts seem to be all the rage these days.  I love the industrial look of this one.

1 comment:

  1. I actually bought two of these exact carts in April at a local store in Chattanooga! I love them and was excited to see them on your website! :)

    ReplyDelete