Thursday, July 1, 2010

Deal of the Week

Morocco is tops on my travel list.....if only to buy lots of rugs and poufs.  Moroccan decor may be a fading fad, but it will always be tops in my book.  I just love the bohemian vibe it gives off.

Wouldn't you love to go to a summer dinner party like this?:

Photo courtesy of Kiss Events

I especially am in love with the Moroccan pouf or pouffe.

Photo courtesy of Kiss Events

One can easily incorporate this little gem into everyday decor:

Photo courtesy of Belle Maison

Here is a pouf  in a nursery, courtesy of my very talented friend Ashley Hope.  She is a photographer and new mom in Atlanta for those of you looking for a jack-of-all-trades artist.  She has shot babies, weddings, interiors, fashion shows, you name it, and manages to perfectly capture the moment in any setting.  I think she should add interior designer to her skills because her ability to layer old and new pieces always blows me away.


So, how much do poufs cost?

You could find them at John Derian for $285 (metallic $325)

You could find them at Tazi Design for $225 (free shipping)

or , may I present: Proof That You Can Afford Pouf......

You can find them at Rocket St. George for $186 (including international shipping) - Go to the bottom right corner of the page to change the currency to your country.

Where would you put your pouf?

1 comment: