Thursday, January 6, 2011

Deal of the Week

Don't gag.  I'm posting about a diaper deal.  Some of you must be moms and I have to help a girl out when I can. Think of all the home improvement projects you can afford with these savings!

I always go in to Target with intension of heading straight to the baby section and to the checkout, but end up spending more money on the cute tshirt/candle/workout pant.  My best girlfriend recently turned me on to the Amazon subscription discount and I'm sold.  They were delivered to my door in a day!  $0.14 per diaper people!

Save an extra 30% with Subscribe & Save and Amazon Mom:Get the standard 15% discount when you sign up for Subscribe & Save delivery. Combine that with an additional 15% savings exclusively for Amazon Mom members on select diapers and wipes, and this item's current price drops to $28.00 ($0.14 / count) . Subscribe & Save shipping is always free. No fees, no risks, no obligations. See details




No comments:

Post a Comment