***note to self: start being more interesting***
- I guess the major thing you may not know about me is that I am 5 months preggers. So, that explains the lack of actual DIY posts lately. I am not sick, nor waddling just yet; just have others things on my mind at the moment. Waiting for that nesting phase to kick in.....annnyyy minute now.
- I am wildly obsessed with dating shows. I can watch a marathon of Millionaire Matchmaker and The Bachelor back to back to back. I think this stems from my lack of dating in the real world. I was not a dater in college and happened to fall in love with my roommate, now my husband, pretty early on so we missed all that courtship. I can't say I regret that, especially from the looks of the dating world today, but I do find it fascinating that people think there is a formula to all this.
- I absolutely HAVE TO have my sandwich cut on the diagonal. Luckily I have only ever had to send it back to the chef in the comforts of my own home :)
- I am completely deaf in my right ear. Up until a year ago, I thought it was from birth - coming down the canal or something, but a recent visit to the EN&T doctor suggested it was an infection somewhere between age 0-2 yrs old. I have no desire to fix it since I don't know life any other way and it helps me sleep :)
- I love traveling more than anything else. It is inspiring, relaxing, educational, and most of all, reminds me that we are all the same. I love knowing that people everywhere have the similar issues, laugh at the same stuff, and enjoy the same things as I do.....well, mostly.
- I very rarely ever buy anything full price. Quite often I am seduced by the discount itself rather than the actual item. Surprisingly, I've had buyers remorse only a few times and it usually involved a $10 plaid tank from H&M so no big loss.
- I truly believe that my dog will start talking to me any time now. I'm so sick of all this eye communicating. Although, Tyra would be pleased.