Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bamboozled

I was on an ebay winning streak last week.  Luckily, I'm not in the market for anything else at the moment because I definitely just jinxed myself.

Look what I got for the baby's changing table/dresser:





I'm not sure what color I'll paint it, but I like it's versatility and see it as a dresser or entry way credenza down the road.

The sellers have another bamboo piece if you are interested:  I paid $202.50 plus $99 shipping (which seems to be the flat rate of east coast deliveries).  *Note the laminate top which mine has, too.  I'm hoping it will blend with a good coat of paint.

Mod_Design  is one of my favorite sellers and always have great deals and shipping prices.  I've purchased a few sets of chairs from them in the past and they are great.  

I am loving this dining set, which I am picturing in a breakfast nook.  Paint the chairs, maybe replace the fabric (but kind of retro cool as is), and substitute the table for a tulip table (Saarinen or IKEA)


It is currently listed at $9.99 with 0 bids and about 3 1/2 days left.  Somebody please get this!

No comments:

Post a Comment