Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Someone Go Buy This





I was debating about getting this chair. The auction ends Mar 06, 201019:12:01 PST and there is currently only 1 bid on it. I inquired about shipping and it is $79 to Boston and Charleston so I think it is safe to say that is a flat rate for the entire east coast.

I envision her (aka Ophelia) maintaining her beautiful hue of gold and upholstered in a simple pattern to compliment the bathroom/vanity she rules over. Or, she'd be a great accent chair in a bedroom....or little girl's nursery :)

I decided not to bid for it since we have enough to move, so that is why I am sharing this little gem with you. Don't let it slip away.  I've bought from these dealers in the past and their stuff is great. Bid confidently and make me proud!

2 comments:

  1. You're killing me here! I wonder how much shipping to Australia would cost???
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ange - If you fly me to Aussie to visit, I'll bring it over :)

    ReplyDelete