Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Deal of the Week

Passing fad or fab staple, whatever your theory is on the cowhide rug, you can have the look for less.  I looked at the IKEA selection last month and they were all too dark for me.....black and deep browns.  I was so happy to finally find light grays and tans at my local World Market yesterday (colors are better at the store than they are online).

Brazilian Cowhide Rug | World Market

I think it would feel better under Quinn's soon-to-be mobile knees than the current sisal roughness.

World Market ships, but it is better to pick these out in person.  

2 comments:

  1. Great find indeed- I'm always on the hunt of inexpensive hides because I just love how their organic feel makes a room instantly warm up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing is they don't tell you the size online.

    ReplyDelete