Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Deal of the Week


This weather is making me want to go for a bike ride.  All the kids in this town have really cool beach cruiser/old school wheels.  Some have drink holders, others are decked out with bumper stickers.  Now I know how they can afford it:

Much better than the $399 version at Urban Outfitters and don't get me started on the $$$$$ other options.  Yikes!  This makes me very happy.  Now we just have to figure out where to store it where it won't get stolen :(

2 comments:

  1. It's just adorable and what a price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have a Walmart bike! A mountain bike for $99. Can't beat it.

    Here is a photo from my most recent bike ride: http://333daysofpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/day-40-march-12-2011.html

    (Third one down) :-D

    ReplyDelete