Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Small Spaces Solved.....

...at least for now.  Once you see the big reveal you'll notice that my mind changed on almost everything I've posted about so far.  Oooh, the mystery of it all.

2 of the bathrooms we are putting in to the house are small.  I don't mind the guest bath being that small because you never want to make your guests THAT comfortable or they'll never leave.  The baby's bathroom requires some vision, but it is for a baby so how big do they really need?

I have never been a fan of vessel sinks, but when space is limited they are a good option.

I found this sink on OverStock.com

Kraus Rectangular Ceramic Lavatory Vessel Sink

It is only 19" l x 11.5" d x 5" h - pretty small.  But, could be lovely on this

Carved Luna Foyer Table - Cost Plus World Market

The only problem is that the plumbing will show.  I could always place a tall laundry basket under there to hide the pipes. I'd paint it a lighter color, too - grey or white -  just to keep with the light tones of the house.

What do you think?  Too fancy?


2 comments:

  1. The sink will look beautiful on that table. You can hide the pipes with shabby chic curtains around the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that console or something similar would look fantastic in a bathroom Katie.
    Is all this planning keeping you awake at night? I know it's a lot of fun but at the same time it can be a bit draining.
    Hope you're keeping well.
    Angex

    ReplyDelete